Sunday, March 1, 2009

Details


WHAT TO WEAR
I am often asked by clients what should be worn to a photo session. The best advice I can offer is to choose 3 colors and keep everyone in those colors. Accessories are always great. Try to avoid busy patterns or logos. Coordinating solids and stripes work best for groups. If time of year and location allow, bare feet are always preferred. And, a favorite for newborns and tiny ones is simply nothing at all.
NEWBORNS
For Newborn sessions, please call before your baby arrives so that I can prepare my schedule. Be sure to inform me once the baby is born so that I can set a date aside for you in the early week. Please keep in mind that the optimum time to photograph newborns is in the first 10 days of life.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jenne Kissell reserves the right to use images for display, publications, advertising, or other purposes without notifying the customer.
All photographs are copyrights of jk photography and it is illegal to copy, scan or reproduce any images without written permission whether purchased or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):