Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camille’s Senior Photos {Preview}

     I knew Camille briefly when she was really little (like 6 years old).  Her Dad and I were in a Musical together.  We were in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers – I played Millie and he played my husband Adam.  How funny is that.   I am guessing that when her Mom told her who was taking her senior photos she probably said “Millie”.  LOL! 

 

Camille is absolutely beautiful!  I think she looks a lot like Carrie Underwood.  She was so sweet and fun to hang around with while shooting.  What a fun session!!! :)

 

   Camille 0294 webCamille 0313 weblogoCamille0274 sepiawebCamille 0206 weblogo

                  Camille 0511weblogo Camille barn 0156 weblogo          

                  Camille 0426 bw weblogo

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):