Friday, September 11, 2009

Sweet Lilly {sneak peek}

     I just adore this little girl.  She is the sweetest- most loving little girl.  I love how she says my name.  I love that she is excited to see me and that she is a true girly girl.  Thanks for taking pictures with me Miss Lilly.  You are just beautiful!

      Lilly sweet 7290 weblogo 

                                    look at Lilly 7315 weblogo  

 walk with mom weblogo  

                                lilly cute 7278weblogo 

 beautiful 7176weblogo

                                 lilly peek7346 weblogo 

   mommy daughter7210 weblogo

Is this picture the cutest, I couldn’t wait to post it.  You can just see how much she loves her baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! They are so cute :) The red shoes are so perfect together! Kate

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):