Friday, November 6, 2009

My Family

              Here is my family.  We had these pictures taken today in what might have been the windiest day yet.  However, I was determined to get these done since Brielle is getting braces in 2 weeks.  So rain or shine we were getting it done.  Luckily I have a good friend that I exchange photo sessions with that was willing to go out even with the lovely weather.  I hope her hands have defrosted by now.  seriously, LOL!

I think in most of these picture my hair is actually standing straight up.  Shaylie, my youngest girl would hardly smile until we told her would take her on a train that she could see in the distance.  During the entire session she was whining “Choo Choo, Choo Choo”.  This should be easy, my kids are seasoned models after all of the shots I take of them. Yeah right!  Here is our cutest shot.  My kids say I am such a poser, and I guess that is pretty much the truth.  After we did our family photos, I grabbed my camera and got some individuals of my kids. 

 

              with color-2

web family favorite-2787web family favorite-2629   

web family favorite-2770_edited-1 webfamily favorite-2816

4 comments:

  1. Super cute pics Jenne! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really get in front of the camera more often, Jenne. So photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same hat as Brielle! and i can't believe that she is getting braces!

    Love grace s.

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):