Thursday, April 8, 2010

Caleb & Mason {sneak peek}

                                               This is what I did today!  TWINS!

Congratulations to our most favorite first grade teacher ever, Mrs.Downing.  These are her new baby boys.  Look at these beautiful babies!!  These are the first newborn twins I have ever photographed and they were so sweet!  I really wanted to post at least one picture, I will post more here soon.    Check back soon.  ENJOY!

                                           Thanks for spending your day with me!

twin weblogo                              Oh how I love babies……. these two make me want more!!

                             IMG_8339 full_weblogo

                           Here is big sister Brynn, so cute and such a little poser.  I loved it!

   IMG_8560brynnweblogo

      more to come later today………………

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):