Friday, May 14, 2010

Maggie & Brian’s Wedding

Maggie and Brian were married Friday in Spokane at Centerplace. They had an outdoor ceremony followed by a reception inside.  Everything that Maggie does is amazing and this wedding was no exception. The reception hall was decorated beautifully. Maggie was one of my dancers at WSU and is such an amazing girl.  Her and Brian have been together forever and I am so glad to be able to come and be a part of their wedding.  Maggie asked my daughter Shaylie to be a flower girl in their wedding and she loved every minute of it (except the pantaloons)!  Here are some highlights from the day.

           Congratulations Maggie and Brian!!  I am so happy for the both of you!

Maggies Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):