Monday, August 16, 2010

Nicole {class of 2011}

     I met Nicole while shooting a wedding and was so excited when they called to see if I would do her senior pictures.  We had a great time minus the heat!  Holy cow it was so hot we were melting.  How she looked so great in that heat I have no idea how.

I told her how much she looked like one of the girls I used to coach at WSU and it was so hot that by the end of the shoot I accidentally called her by this girls name, LOL.

Here are some of the great shots we got during our shoot. 

I loved getting to know you Nicole.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Is she gorgeous or what?

IMG_3539webIMG_3433 web    IMG_3720web IMG_3685webIMG_3578webIMG_3727web IMG_3766web IMG_3778web

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):