Thursday, September 9, 2010

SCOTT {class of 2011}

  Scott is the Senior ASB President for Kamiakin.  I can see why people would vote for him since he so much fun and  totally charismatic.  I got the opportunity to  do some choreography for a local theatre production that Scott was in and absolutely loved working with him.  I was really excited when he asked me to do his senior pictures.

Scott has a great sense of style and I think a lot of his photos look like he stepped out of an American Eagle ad.  Here are some great shots of him from our session.

IMG_3695Fullweb IMG_3663webIMG_3665web   IMG_3734web IMG_3762Fullweb 

We also share a love of the Fox show “GLEE” so I thought that this would be fun.

IMG_3542Glee Full sizeweb

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):