Monday, September 6, 2010

slowing down

Wow, it has been an extremely busy summer and I am working fast and furious to turn around all of your photos.  I feel extremely blessed to have been able to get to know each one of you, your families, your precious little ones and I feel honored that you would let me have peek in to your lives and share your special occasions with me.  Now that school is back in full swing I will be slowing things down a bit.  Although I love taking pictures, I love being a Mommy and am needed at home.  I have 4 young children that need me and I don’t want to miss a single thing.  I will only be taking on a couple of photo shoots per month.  If you are interested in a session please email or call me as soon as you have dates in mind.   

    Thank you for your continued support in my journey as a photographer.

Love Always,

  Jenne K.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):