Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

Christmas is just around the corner so I am starting Christmas cards now.  If you are interested in having me do your Christmas Cards you must order by November 12th. 

I will be taking December off to enjoy the Holidays with my family.

   Tobery Christmas Peace finalszendre christmas card color picture web  Christmas Card Kissell web      Despain Wendi Cardszendre merry and bright xmas cardChristmasblack   black card with heart1Kent Christmas Card edited web                       

                                     two sided cards available also

                           front                                                      back 

 5x5_cmas coleman front FINAL5x7 BACK final

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):