Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

My family loves dressing up for Halloween, or really they love dressing up any time.  I catch them digging through my old dance costumes all the time.  I love this costume that we did for my daughter and her friend.  They went as the Cindy & Lou Whoo from whooville.  We called them the Lou-whoos and they were so cute!  My youngest daughter dressed up like Giselle from Enchanted and my Mom made her this incredible dress, thanks Mom she looks adorable!  My boys went like football players and would not participate in the photo shoot so they missed out on being on the blog…...LOL. 

                                               Happy Halloween to all of you!

                   LouWhoos

20101029-IMG_2352web20101029-IMG_2439Fullweb_edited-1

                                   20101029-shayweb

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):