Thursday, December 23, 2010

Allergy Free Cookbook

It’s in stores now!!!  Click here to get a copy.  I shot all of the pictures for this cookbook.

It was a long week of shooting and then longer while waiting to see the finished product.  But finally it is available!  HOORAY!  I love the way it turned out.

This is special to me because I have a son that has Celiac.  He is allergic to wheat and has to be on a gluten free diet.  It has been a lot of work to learn to cook gluten free.  Especially breads and cookies.  I spent many days so mad that my sugar cookies wouldn’t roll out and these cookies do!!

I have had people ask me if we have tasted the foods out of this cookbook and although I have not had all of them, the majority of them we love and use on an almost daily basis.

My sons favorites in this book are the sugar cookies, Oreo’s,  chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon Rolls and biscuits.  If you know someone that has an allergy to wheat or gluten this would be a great gift.  I also love that the book is bound, it makes it really easy to cook with.

              Allergy Free Cookbook Cover

Allergy Free Cookbook (inside dessert)webAllergy Free Cookbook (inside)web

20100525-IMG_7868-220100525-IMG_8235-220100525-IMG_8501-2 20100527-IMG_911120100525-IMG_819820100527-IMG_9219-2

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! Well done!! I might just get this cookbook. I don't need allergy free, but some of those things look too delicious to pass up!!

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):