Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Baby Trey

I flew to Boise this weekend for a photo shoot with newborn baby Trey.   What a beautiful baby boy!  He was so sweet and was so good for me.  I can’t believe how many fabulous shots I got of him.  Congratulations Lindsy & Tyler!  He is absolutely the cutest or what?!

      TreyTrey 2IMG_0127editweblogo

IMG_0142editweblogo  IMG_0174_Ilovemomweblogostripey_editedweblogo_edited-1

IMG_0296IheartU_weblogoIMG_0031holdmeBlackweblogoIMG_0134Hat&Podweblogo

IMG_0249tree frog_weblogo

 

Still a few more to post……check back soon! Winking smile

 

   My amazing sister Jill made this darling little bomber hat.  She sells them here if you are looking for the cutest, most well made hats, headbands, and photo props for babies and children.  Thanks Jill, this bomber hat is my absolute favorite!! 

A huge thank you to all of my fabulous assistants!  I couldn’t have done it with out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):