Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring mini-sessions!

Do you need updated family photos? Do you love how each day is getting longer and the bounties of spring are blooming more every day? Are your kids getting older? Can you remember the last time you were in a picture with your kids and everyone looked really good and happy? Do you want to get your wife or mom the perfect Mother’s Day gift but haven’t yet figured out what that may be?  Do you like chocolate?

If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you should take advantage of this opportunity. Trust me. Its worth it.

Here’s the scoop:

Spring Mini Session

For the first time ever I am offering mini sessions!! This is a HUGE discount off of my normal  prices!  But with weddings, seniors and summer right around the corner, I will be very limited on sessions. 

BOOK YOUR SESSION BY THURSDAY APRIL 26TH and get your session for only $250!!! 

Spaces are limited and are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.  If you are interested in reserving a spot, email Jenne at jkphotography@live.com with your preferred time.

Please be prepared to pre-pay for your session slot so that I can hold it for you.

I  look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):