Friday, May 18, 2012

Libby {class of 2012}

Libby is a senior at Three Rivers homelink.  She was so sweet and fun!  When I arrived, I learned that she had Prom that night.  WOW!  I can’t believe that she would do senior pictures on the her Prom night. How doubly cool is that? 

She looked beautiful. She said she normally doesn’t dress up and is most comfortable with her hair in a pony tail, which I can totally relate to.

  She waited to do senior pictures so that her horse could shed out, and I am so glad she did.   Her horse Lucky was absolutely beautiful.

It was the perfect day for a photo shoot.  The weather was gorgeous and I got so many beautiful shots of her and her horse.  Here are my favorites from the night.

It was great meeting you and your family Libby.  I hope you love your senior pictures!

IMG_7524 BW Full_webIMG_7517BW Full_webIMG_7502 BW FullwebIMG_7483 Full_webIMG_7574full_webIMG_7195BWfullweb

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):