Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Daniels family

Such a fun family!!  I met the Daniels a couple years ago during baseball season.  Coach Daniels picked up my son Chase on his team and he has played for him ever since.

The Daniels are so great! They are always volunteering to help with the kids and teams and I hope they know just how much we all appreciate them and all they do. 

They are always so generous and I just adore them.

A couple hours before our photo shoot the sky started to turn a dark blue/grey and It looked like a storm was coming.  Luckily we made it with great weather although we barely escaped the nasty mosquitos.

Thanks for a fun night Daniels family! 

Daniels-1047 full_webDaniels-1310fullwebDaniels-1101fullwebDaniels-1334full_webDaniels-1475fullDaniels-1467webDaniels-1256fullwebDaniels-1200fullweb

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):