Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2 week glance

These last two weeks have been a whirlwind with school starting and a holiday.

I have felt extremely blessed to have shot so many pictures as well .  Seniors, families, & even a wedding. Thank you so much for choosing me to capture those times in your lives.  I just got home from a fabulous labor day weekend filled with photo shoots and family fun so I am officially back home and editing. I will continue to try and post a few pictures here and there on Facebook while I work.

Here is what you can expect this week & next on my blog. 

 Jenne

Wednesday, sept5th – The Merrell family

Thursday, sept6th – Rebecca {class of 2013}

Friday, sept7th – Mr. & Mrs.Smidt {just married}

Saturday, sept8th – The Calaway family

Monday, sept10th – Jimmy {class of 2013}

Tuesday, sept11th – Kristina {class of 2013}

Wednesday, sept12th – The Hebdon family

Thursday, sept13th – Jonni {class of 2013}

Friday, sept14th – Morgan {class of 2013}

Saturday, sept15th – Emily {class of 2013}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):