Monday, January 14, 2013

Beth & Dan {engaged)

This photo shoot was such a blast!  I have known Beth since she was 8 years old.  We first met when I brought one of my gymnastics teams from Spokane to compete against hers in Yakima.  I remember her getting ready to vault and her whole team cheering and yelling “where’s the BEEF”.  She was so tiny yet so powerful.  We continued to run in to each other in the gymnastics world until we met up again while I was coaching for WSU.  She was cheerleader, while I coached the dance team – so I was able to see her on a daily basis.  Beth is one of those people you can’t help but adore.  Her outgoing and fun personality just draw you in. 

I can see why Dan is so taken with her.

Beth and Dan were so cute together and you can tell what a fun life awaits them as they plan their life together. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our fun but chilly photo shoot.

 

webBeth&dan (35 of 137) copywebBeth&dan (57 of 137) copywebBeth&dan (88 of 137) copywebBeth&dan (118 of 137)webBeth&dan (119 of 137)webBeth&dan (120 of 137)Beth&danFulliceweb_edited-1webBeth&dan (27 of 137)webBeth&dan (65 of 137) copywebBeth&dan (17 of 137)weblogoBeth&dan (32 of 137)

4 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! (as always!) I am sure they will want them alllllllll! Great job Jenne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very memorable and lovely photos collection. Excellent lighting and wonderful capture. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Your Blog is beautiful thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. It looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):