Monday, October 28, 2013

Kayla {class of 2014}

   Kayla is a senior at Kamiakin High School.  When she asked me to taker her senior pictures I was so excited since I have known her since we moved here and I adore her and her family.  Can’t believe she is a senior. 

Kayla and I share the love of photography.  She is very creative and takes beautiful photographs.  She also sings and plays the guitar. Yes, she is one of those amazingly talented girls, and she is even nice too! 

As I loaded these photographs in to my computer I was immediately in love with them. 

You are gorgeous Kayla – through and through!

Here are some of my favorites from our sesh!

   webIMG_8349-2webIMG_8270-2 webIMG_8190full_webfullIMG_7882_edited-1webbIMG_7966full_edited-1 webIMG_8472webIMG_8454    webIfullMG_8248_edited-1webIMG_8206web_edited-1 webIMG_8057fullweb_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):