Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shoot Me!

          My daughter really wanted to have her own photo shoot today.  So this morning we got her all ready to “rock out” out her own shoot.  She totally planned it.  What she would wear and all of the poses she would do.  While I was doing her hair she was practicing all of her smiles and facial expressions.  LOL!!!  She had lots of ideas on what she would do. She wanted to throw hearts like in one of my previous shoots.  She wanted to hold a lollipop since that would be cute and lots more.  So here she is working it out for the camera.

       Shaylei web                

                           Shaylie collage_web           

     IMG_5244 shay color

1 comment:

  1. she is SO CUTE! I love the hair cut! and wish my girls would pose for me like this!!!

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):