Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I am posting this late, because for some reason it didn’t post on Mothers Day.  Weird!  Not sure what happened So Happy Late Mothers Day!!
     

I always wanted to have kids and a family. I remember having all of my children's names picked out from a very young age. Of course none of those names stuck, but the desire to have children did. Now, I can honestly say I am living my dream of being a Mommy. My most precious gift has been being a Mother.You can’t possibly imagine loving someone so much until the day your first child arrives. It is overwhelming.  After the birth of my first child I remember calling my Mom and asking her if she had done all of these things for me, if she had loved me that much.  Of course she did, she is a Mom.

For Mothers Day, I thought I would write a couple of fun and favorite memories about my Mom from when I was a growing up.

I always loved listening to my Mom play the piano.  I also loved to sing while she played the piano.  That time with her was very special to me and I will always cherish it.

She always told me that everything would be better in the morning, and it always was.

She would always tell me to stop dancing in the store, and if I didn’t she would proceed to show me what I looked like.  EMBARASSING, HILARIOUS,& SO FUN!

My oldest(but still young) sister Kelli said – I remember Mom driving a group of us girls to girls camp one summer.  She let us blast the song “Photograph” by Def Leopard and play it over and over. We were all singing really loud. 

 

For Mother’s Day I am giving her this:

wicked Ticketedit

An killer seat to see the amazing musical WICKED!!  YAY!  I can’t wait.

Wicked-1-Elphaba

wicked-271x300

Happy Mothers Day Mom!  I love you!

 

          Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

6 space EVEN collage                                        

moms

                    "All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother." Abraham Lincoln

 

6 space collage

   Thank you for everything you do.  You are truly amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):