Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2012 Senior Rep Program!!

 

All high school juniors!! (or if you know a high school junior) Are you going to be a high school senior in 2012?? Are you looking for some awesome photographs for your Senior year?? Are you outgoing, photogenic and super comfy in front of a camera??

JK photography is looking for a couple of senior reps for the class of 2012. You’re wondering, what’s a senior rep, and what’s in it for me?? Well, that’s easy. You ready??

What’s a senior rep?

A senior rep is a groovy, fun, bubbly, well liked student who’s got an amazing personality and one who has a super positive attitude. The camera should be like your bff!! I want you to be YOU in front of it!! And you can’t be afraid to do some silly things!

Senior reps will head out with me (Jenne), on a fun photo shoot at a location of your choice! I want to capture you and your life in the photos……so it’s up to you where we go, what props you bring etc. Have no idea?? Well, I’ll have plenty of fab locations and fun ideas to get us rockin!

You’ll have up to 3 outfit changes!

All senior rep photo sessions should be complete by the end of June, 2011. Then at the start of summer you can be posting and sharing your pictures during your summer vacation! So book early !!

How much does it really cost to be a Senior Rep?

Well, it really depends on how many seniors you want to bring to me.  Your cost to be a rep is $300. This is over a $200 discount for just spreading the word. This covers your session and all of your edited images on disk.  You even get a free 11x14 Canvas print and 24 wallets.  You have the chance to earn money for bringing in seniors as well.  $25 for every senior booked who was referred and brought in by you.

Okay, okay…you’re wondering what’s it in for you, right??

This is what you’ll get:

  • Discounted senior package session with me (all the info above about location/outfits etc) and a full resolution disk of edited images with full rights to print & 24 free wallets. 
  • Your parents will get a complimentary 11x14 canvas print of their choice.
  • You’ll receive watermarked images from your senior session to share on your social networking sights.. .Such as facebook, twitter etc …
  • Each friend referred will get 24 free wallets!
  • And last but not least, for all friends referred, you’ll receive a $25 visa gift card for each session booked with and completed with  me! (Who doesn’t like cash??)

Okay, I know you’re SOO excited. So ..now how to apply.

I am only looking for a couple of senior high school reps in the Tri-cities,…so act fast!!)

Email me your answers to the following questions to jkphotography@live.com. Be sure the subject line says 2012 Senior Rep App :

Name:

Age:

Address:

Cell Phone Number:

Graduation year (should be 2012):

High School:

High School activities:

Recent photo of yourself:

Why you want to be a senior rep, and what makes you totally awesome;)

If accepted to be a JK Photography rep I understand that I am representing JK Photography and Jenne Kissell and will act in a professional manner.  I also agree to only model for JK Photography during my senior year and will not use any other photographer or studio professional for my Senior Photography.

Please discuss this opportunity with your parents & get permission prior to applying. Please let me know when you apply that you have discussed this opportunity with them and have permission to be a rep as well as all costs that apply.  Your cost of $300 must be paid before or during our first session.

Know anyone else who may want to apply? Tell them to add me as as a friend on FB check out my blog and follow me on facebook:

p.s. Be sure to “like” my facebook page. Once you become a senior rep, you’ll be tagged in some awesome photos. Don’t miss out!!!

Can’t wait to get started, Seniors Rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):