Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Favorites

So for some of you who do not know me, I am totally obsessed with the Twilight series. I loved these books so much and have read them way to many times.  Every year me and two of my good friends organize a prescreening of the movie the day before the movie is released.  This year for “Eclipse” everyone who was invited had to come out and pick up their passes in the woods.  Little did they know what was waiting for them in the brush.      

                                                  Here is what they found.

20100609-IMG_1200  20100609-IMG_119020100609-IMG_1188

                   On their way through the woods here is what else they encountered.

                           Edward stepped out and in to the sun and it was dazzling.

                              20100609-20100609-IMG_Eclipse weblogo

                          They were also met by other newborn vampires in the woods.

Untitled-1eclipse_weblogo

                    I am not sure how many survived to tell.  But it was AWESOME!

1 comment:





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):