Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Favorite

  So this picture has a funny story, that I just have to post.  While helping my neighbor pick out what to where for their family shoot I told her she could borrow one of my my rings that would look fabulous with what she was wearing.  Little did she know that she would be wearing the ring for days to come.  LOL!  When we got back she said she couldn’t get it off, so I told her to drop it off later.  A few days later she called and had told me that she her and her husband had tried for hours to get it off and they broke off the turquoise gem part but the ring itself still wouldn’t come off. She felt really bad and said she would replace it. I have to tell you all that this ring is $6 costume jewelry piece, not of value at all and I feel so bad that it is stuck on her finger.  But so funny to me, that every time I have seen her since, she is still wearing the ring. LOL!  So sorry Kim!  I hope you can get it off soon before that piece of junk turns your finger green.

Side note:  It has been over a week since their shoot.  the ring

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):