Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Bronson

Look at this little guy, so cute!!  He was such a little sweetheart.  He didn’t want to go to sleep at first, but after he was out I got so many darling pictures.  It was his Daddy’s idea to use the guitar and I am so glad he suggested it.  I love the way they turned out!

He is such a handsome little guy, he just melts me.

Congratulations Walter family, he is absolutely darling.

IMG_0041fullwebIMG_0048fullwebIMG_9907full_webIMG_9935fullwebIMG_9959fulleditwebIMG_0064full_webIMG_9833 full_web

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home little baby Bronson! You are such a miracle, a gift of pure love. Congratulations Trudeen and Russell, I share in your Joy and
    Happiness! Love, Beth

    The photography is awesome!

    ReplyDelete





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):