Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laura & Todd {ENGAGED}

Laura & Todd are getting married!  Whoo hoo!  Todd is my cousin and he has been dating this amazing girl that we all love, Laura.  I’m so glad that he FINALLY asked her to marry him.  LOL! just kidding, we knew she wasn’t going anywhere.  Todd & Laura live in Boise so I don’t get to see them all but once a year. So it was so fun to have them come visit me here in the tricities to shoot their engagement photos. They will be getting married in McCall Idaho in July this year and I am so loving all of Laura’s ideas for the wedding.  I know it will be absolutely beautiful!

Congratulations Laura & Todd! 

I am so happy for you and so excited to be your photographer.

BlogLTIMG_0442fullweblogo

No comments:

Post a Comment





Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):